Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let's Give It Another Try

Everyone is giving their stamp of approval for the new kid on the block. I have tried it with several hair types and I can not say that it worked over all for 2 out of the 4 hair types I used it on my hair and it works great, after washing or co washing my hair I take a nickel size of Tresemme Natural conditioner and put in my hair as a leave in and then apply the custard threw out my hair making sure I smooth the ends real good. Once it dried I fluff my curls and they were left soft and bouncy. 

As you can see it has a creamy texture kinda remind you of conditioner. 


Even if I am trying to hide my ends I like for my hair to be curly before I put it up. So if it is too hot after my hair dries I can put my nice soft bouncy curls up with a scrunchy and let it down again at night. I guess my 3 jars will not go to waste.


Ladies as I always say, love your hair and it will love you back.

As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment