Thursday, April 26, 2012

The New Product On The Block

 I have tried Taliah Waajid products before and it did what I needed it to do. But because my mother is not doing what I told her to do I needed to switch her over to all natural products. I wanted her to leave the silicone alone only because she is not making sure she wash them out and I think this is the cause of her breakage. 

So we went to the store to get sulfate free shampoo and silicone free conditioner and I wanted to try something different for her curls. And I have to say that I liked it. I liked what it did for her hair. She really has not retained any length since I cut her hair one year ago. So now maybe this will help her hair. Updates will follow soon.

I am still trying the total natural products with my hair and will keep you all updated about that journey.

Ladies always love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sof 'n Free also makes a curl sealer that I want to try. Although I'm a dread, I think it'll still help with moisture retention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it works out for you. Also try the Glycerin mix for that also.

      Delete