Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pre Poo OR Deep Conditioner



Henna was on my mind but better thought to do a deep conditioner with something that I would use as a pre poo. What I did was put the conditioner in the mix instead of more oil.





This is what I did,

Eye ball Shea Butter melted
Squirt of the Honey
Enough conditioner to cover hair


After shea butter is melted mix the other ingredients and apply to hair sections at a time. Do the down stroke method and concentrate on the ends smooth them real good. I continued this method until my whole head was done. Place plastic cap over head and let sit for 3 hrs. I rinsed with cool water for about 3 mins.


 This morning I have very very soft hair. I really think the key is rubbing the product down the strands and smoothing out the ends and  because my hair is thin I didn't have to mix a lot.

I hope you enjoy. Ladies you really have to love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment