Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hair Vacation

My hair had to take a unscheduled vacation and I am not saying it is a happy one at this time. Made sure JBCO mix was packed along with Tresemme conditioner, Jojoba oil,  Vatika oil and my trusty spray bottle.

I really can not wait to get home to clarify and chelate my hair followed by a DC. I have since added Organix sulfate free shampoo because I thought I had heard so much talk about it. Now I am thinking of trying the shea moisture line to the mix it up a little to see how that sulfate free line will work for me. I am not ready to knock off the cones just yet but maybe if I keep up with the clarifying schedule they may still work in my regimen.

So my hair has been on vacation for 5 days now which is much longer than I would have done on my own. Since I co wash everyday lol. But there is nothing like getting home and taking that long shower and babying those tresses.

I had plenty of time to catch up on my reading which was a very good thing. What is so crazy is that I think I really found the problem to my split ends, YAAA!!! Since I still use silicone on my hair it would make since what they were saying in the book. I have to make sure that I remove the build up on my hair from the products that I use daily. So I made sure that I went and got me a Chelating and Clarifying shampoo. Making a calendar to keep up with the cleaning schedule of my hair and I mean on paper not just in my brain.

I want to try this new step on paper because in my mind I already thought I was doing it except for one step, that was chelating.

So with new products on hand lets see if I can retain more length faster.

So ladies like I always say, love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading this book now. It's very informative, like having a professional in my bedroom lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is I can not wait to get to the next chapter. Every doctors appointment I am sitting reading this book, the only time I don't mind them not calling my name lol.

    ReplyDelete