Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sheba My Love

So my baby Sheba has been suffering with a bladder infection for over a month now. I took her to the ER Vet and they gave us antibiotics for cats which were  drops and I thought it was a good idea thinking it would just slide down her throat. The only problem is that it was 2x's a day and that meant chasing her around the house to force her to take it... lol. That didn't go over well. She doesn't make anything easy around here. She is the Diva in the house and she has no problem letting us all know it. Everyone knows that I am real serious about taking care of my little Diva.

So here we are again trying the pills out this time and she wont even eat her food. She was eating yesterday so I don't understand why she is giving so much interruption of the flow and this is her favorite, chicken baby food. But they did say she may smell the meds in the food.

Taking my mind off of her laying her in pain is my hair. I did my henna a week early and because I just wanted to have something to talk about I use Indigo over the henna.


I have to say it came out quite well. I have still have red but less of it and darker. It is loved for now. LOL!!

I am hoping in waiting on Sheba's recovery she doesn't turn my hair grey too soon. But I will not complain about growth, it is always welcome.

Ladies love your hair and it will love your back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment