Friday, March 2, 2012

Smooth Smooth and More Smooth

Let me tell you what I found out! My hair just could not stand when I would plait it at night after doing a wash n go. I would moisturize it with Hairveda whipped ends and plait it into 3 plaits for the night and wash n go the next day. What was happening was that my ends were splitting and I would end up with more frizz and more trims. And we all know that I am trying to hold on to as much of my hair that I can, so we have to cut the trims out.

Frizz is not the look I am going for every day. I know there are ladies that do not mind having frizz, but not me. So all my new hairs that are growing in and they are sticking straight up in the air lol. I need all ends and new hair to be laying flat at all times.

So every night I take a spray bottle full of water and then take 4 sections and spray down with water and then take a quarter amount of conditioner and run through each section. Smooth from root to ends and make sure it is all detangled and saturated with the conditioner and plait each section. 

I make sure I tie my hair up with my silk scarf for the night. The next day I co wash and do a wash n go. I love the way my hair turns out. Will keep you up to date but plan on doing this until June when I do my next length check to see how much length I retained. 

Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuhu Ukhti!..I love your blog, alhomdulillaah.

    I have a blog also although I am on a break from blogging and not sure if I will be returning. Check it out AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa Alaikum Salaamu Wa Rahmaullahi Wa Barakatuh

      Masha Allah Barakallahu Feeki.

      I love your blog also. Insha Allah lol send all your members to me since you may not be coming back lol.

      Well at least you can read if you are not going to be blogging anymore insha Allah.

      Delete