Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Big Trim


Even though I have been trying so bad not to trim my ends I know that for the over all health of my hair, my ends need to be trimmed when there is a need to get rid of split ends. My schedule for my trims are usually set at every 3-4 months if needed and when February came along I did a search and destroy until I could no longer make that work.



Every night I was applying conditioner to give my ends as much nourishment as I could.  But I still could not stop my ends from looking like this..........

So late one night I jumped right in there to get rid of those split ends. I have to tell you that my hair is getting more oxygen and moisture. My curls pop and are more bouncy.

It was the right choice for my hair and it may not be the right choice for yours. We all look for different ways in keeping our length when growing our hair out. So there are no time lines for your trim schedule. Some wait a year before their trim maintenance and others every 6 months. Do what works for you and your hair but no matter what, Keep It Healthy.

Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment