Monday, March 19, 2012

My Heart Is Warm

More family came forward this weekend to join the natural train. My dear Auntie told me on Saturday to cut it all off. I was like, WOW!!! Man that was great to have my aunt jump on board. She is 61yrs old and my mother's sister. I think once she seen my mother's hair and then her daughter's hair she felt more comfortable about putting her hair in my hands lol.


Her hair is naturally curly and I don't see any reason why she would have a problem taming her hair for wash n go's. She said just tell her what to do lol. I love those words. Co wash, apply the jbco mix to scalp every night, also gave her a curl defining leave in. I just need to start her out slow so she can adjust smoothly. I think she will be pleasantly surprise.

I really want to show her and her daughter the curly girl method. I really think it would work out well for them both. So now I have 2 sets of mother and daughter,( both my mother's  sisters ) to see which team will hang in to the finish. Right now I have 2 strong heads of curls from each team and it looks like out of the mother's my oldest aunt will be leading her sister but we will see. I hope to see them all at the end. I have let them each know that right now moisture is the most important thing to build in there hair. It has been so many years of their hair going without hydration and the damaging of their hair and their hair is so very thirsty right now, so now they have to learn how to lead their hair to the hose.






My daughter got her henna done on Friday along with a much needed trim and her curls are amazing and they are still changing.









Who is with me that loving your hair will make your hair love you back??
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment