Thursday, November 17, 2011

My New Sleeping Cap

OK this is just going to be a very quick review. I just received my new sleeping cap from blendedbeauty.com and I have to say that I really like it. I really beat up my silk one and I use it a lot for when I henna my hair so it has henna color all over it and it don't make for a nice clean look. I would have gotten another one but every time I went back to that website they were out of stock.


OK here it is. It has a drawstring at the top so that you can make it as tight or loose as you need it to be and the elastic is not annoying which is the problem that I have with some sleeping caps. I cannot stand feeling the elastic around my head which is why I cannot do the baggy method too much over night. Which is really a bummer.




  Curly Nikki


Love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment