Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Night Care

I wanted to talk a little about what I do to take care of my ends to retain my length as much as possible. I have stables in my regiment which are Jamaican Black Castor oil, which I purchase from http://www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com/, Whipped Creme ends hydration from www.hairveda.com. At night no matter what product I use for my curls during the day my hair is placed in 3 plaits after I apply JBCO (jamican black castor oil) to my scalp and massage in and then apply the Whipped Creme to my hair. I place them in 3 plaits and always tie my hair up with a silk scarf.

I tell you this method has help the over all health of my hair. I will get more into what comes next after the night in another post.

As always thanks for reading, peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment