Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Day Look

Since I love fresh looking curls everyday co washing is a very important part of my day time regi. I co wash in the shower because it is so much easier. You can use any cheap conditioner but I like to use the deep conditioner that is part of the mixed chicks set. I may only have to shampoo maybe 2x a month. Once I co wash the leave in condtioner is applied and left to air dry. Since the leave in has a hold to it when it air dries there is a bit of a crunch.

The next step is to rub your hands over your curls to take all the stiffness out of the curl and you can even use a oil. I use a spray shine to soften up my curls and they get so full and bouncy. You can then style them how ever you like. Most times I wear mines loose with part in middle or on side.

I find that this style has not cause me any breakage at all. But one important thing I forgot to mention is I don't comb my hair at all. I make sure there are no tangles in it while it is wet with my fingers. This will elemenate any frizz.

I really hope these tips help you with your curly girl look.

As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment