Sunday, September 11, 2011

AVOCADO CONDITIONER

I wanted to post how I made mines because my hair can not stand protien and every recipe I seen had some kind of protien in it. Even though I am still sitting here with it in my hair I wanted to just let you all know what I used. I didn't measure any thing out either so I can not tell you a tsp of this and that.
1 large avocado
which I blended in my magic bullet
I then poured some honey in it until I thought it was enough because remember I used a large one
I then poured in some olive oil along with JBCO.

I stirred it and then applied it to my hair and placed a plastic cap on. I will be sitting with it on for about 2 hrs before I wash it. I will let you know how it turned out

As always thanks for reading, peace and love....

No comments:

Post a Comment