Saturday, September 17, 2011

HENNA DAY!!!!!!

After spending the night in the hospital thinking I was having a stroke or a brain bleed. I was so releived when I was told that it was the machine but sad to hear that they could not find out why my lip and mouth was num. So once I got home and rested up I decided to treat myself because all I could think about that night in the hospital is that I didn't have the things I needed for my hair.  0 LOL

Because I had such emotional day I decided to henna my hair earlier than I said. I had taken my BAQ out of the freezer and waiting to thaw while a rest. I applied my henna on wet hair and because my hair has gotten longer I had to section my hair off with clips and do one side at a time. Twist it on top of my head and place 2 plastic caps on my hair followed by my silk beanie and silk bonnet scarf.


I will sit with the henna on my hair over night and then condition wash until it all comes out. Looking forward to a very nice shiny head of hair as always.

As always thanks for reading, peace and love !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment