Sunday, September 11, 2011

KNOTS KNOTS and MORE KNOTS!!!!!

Ok the one thing that I wanted to share with everyone is about the knots that I have been reading about you are getting in the back of your hair in the nape area. I use castor oil and just rub it down the length of the hair. so even is I am curly or what the top hair is covering it so it will not look greasy nor mess up my style and this had cut down on the knots back there because they were getting on my last nerve. I guess you can use what ever oil you like but I find it better to use the jbco because it is heavy.

I have been using this method for a while now and I have not had any complaints. I check the area though out the day and have not found that I had to reapply by the time I get my hair ready for bed. Another thing I do is put gel on my problem area which is my edges. All my life that hair has always been different than the rest of my hair. Once I apply the gel I do not see a difference with my hair hot even if I move the hair.

As always thanks for reading, peace and much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment