Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our Protein Treatment

Well I thought it was time to put a little protein into our routing. With me being protein sensitive it makes me want to run away from anything that has protein in it. But not all of my family is protein sensitive so I decided to mix them up a egg and honey with a little yogurt.
So their hair came out just great. You could tell that the protein gave their hair a lot of strength. I think is was a good move to treat their hair even though they are getting some type of protein from the henna it may not be enough for their hair. But I always make sure I follow it up with a deep moisturizing conditioner. 

So a little protein is not bad at all.....

Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I always thought I didn't need protein because my hair is dreaded but I think I'm going to start incorporating some treatments into my routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think you are right. With the added weight of your hair on your roots I think you need that added strength.

      Delete