Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cassia Treatment

Since some of my family do not want color in their hair I have added Cassia to their regiment. First off I don't have to wait on the color release because there is none and I don't have to leave it on so long. I really love the conditioning property from this herb and the strengths also. All though the properties of this herb will not last as long as the Henna but by doing it on a schedule you will still constantly be getting the good of the herb.





You mix it with water just like the henna and let it sit for like 15 mins, not over night like I do with the henna for color release. It also only have to sit on the hair for 30-40 mins that is another great thing. Washing it out is very easy with just warm water, but I add the Tresemme Naturals so that the hair will feel even softer.

 My next mixture will be the Cassia and Amla powder. Both are conditioners but now I will have the scalp covered as well because the one thing that the Henna mixture I use was helping with is any scalp problems my family members may have had. I am just really happy that there are so many options from the Ayurveda line. We are trying to switch over to all natural with products that we use for now on. 

Ladies love your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment