Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Hairveda


So I just really wanted to talk about my two favorite products @hairveda.net When ever I do my henna treatments I always want to follow up with as much moisture as possible. I choose to use Whipped Creme ends hydration for the job. Because of the ingredients I feel it has just what is needed for my hair especially since my hair is very protein sensitive.

Let's talk about  my curls without hold. Because these were the only products that I used on my hair all week except for my castor oil mix for scalp massages. Unstretch looking curls were not there. Instead I had elongated curls that were gorgeous.

Just imagine a roller set on a smaller roller lol and you have straight bouncy curls at the end of sitting under the dryer for one hour or so. That is what I get from just using Whipped Creme on wet hair. Once my hair drys that is my end result. Where the whipped gelly comes in, I lay my baby hair down with it, I will use it to control my frizz through out the week. It is great for just about anything you can think of on your hair. It is not your run of the mill gel.  It will lay it down but it is also very light and creamy.

I am really learning how to love two day hair with Hairveda products, ya!

Ladies learn from me love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Salaam!

    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the support from our sisters!

    Shukran!
    The Chief Mixtress at HAIRVEDA

    ReplyDelete