Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thoughts Here and There

As my hair grows the curls start to spiral, which is very nice. Running your hands down the hair from root to ends does wonders to the over all shine and health of the hair. It seem to come to life,with more bounce and more of a glow. There is also a difference in using the Nupur Henna than the plain Henna I was using previously.

Each year that goes by is a different learning experience. The hair will tell you what it like and don't like. When it is not loving what you are doing your hair will cry out to you with the breaking and the brittleness and all other kinds of things it is trying to tell you, "save me!!!".









Once you start to listen to your hair a peacefulness will come over the hair which will  start showing you that it is in love with what you are doing. The end result will be healthy ends that shine.
















More Family

More and more family members are taking the leap into the natural pool. All thought weave have been their life for so many years, Riding up on 40 has cleared away the clouds which was not allowing them to see or listen to their hair. Cry's were unheard and so the suffering went on for years and  their hair attacked back with hatred. Even though it will be like weening yourself off any other bad habit, it should be so enjoyable once they embrace and love their hair. Confidence will become your true name because you will learn that you are beautiful and start owning it.

Love your hair and it will love your back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting into words EXACTLY what has happened to me! I'll be forty in 3 years... just started my natural/HHJ two months ago and am AMAZED at myself and my hair. My hair is BEAUTIFUL, I only just realised. It's unique and I am enjoying bringing out it's beauty like you would not believe! Every day is just a new opportunity to do something for the good of my hair! I am loving loving it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome... keep loving it for it will love you back....

      Delete