Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ouidad Review

It was lovely to received samples of this product. 
I was sent the Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in. 
I have to say that it is a pretty nice product. I used it on 3 different hair types with using all 3 products on each. The shampoo was a very nice, cleaning and with lather. Not much needed to be done because only one wash and their hair was clean. Oh and let me tell you about the conditioner.... it smelled so so good, we just kept putting our hands to our nose lol it was so funny. My cousin said "let me smell your hand again.... lol". 
The leave-in just made their curls pop. Besides putting a little JoJoba oil on top of the curls nothing else was needed. 
It is nice to see that this product is versatile because there are a lot of products out there that are not and a lot of curlies have to find out the hard way. A lot of money down the toilet too which is so sad. Please ladies if you get a chance check out ouidad.com to find which line of products fits your curls. 

Ladies love your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment