Thursday, December 22, 2011

SO So FUNNY!!

I think it is so funny how just last month I was thinking how just bite me in the butt cannot stand protective styling and there is no way that I can hide my hair to get to waist length by a year or two years time. I love my curls too much for all that hiding. HAHA. I have been in so much pain and been laying around in the bed all of December that it has become very easy to protective style my hair. Ponytails and oils have been my best friend and only style for this month and at this rate I don't see me moving from this depression anytime soon. I wonder what my fate for next month will be and I would love to see how much retention my hair ends up with by the time the winter is over since they tell me this is gold. "I'm so excited!!! and I just can't hide it, I'ma bout to lose control and I think I like it." LOL

Yeah, so this one right here is new to my collections of hair oils. I used to use this oil years and I mean years ago for a lot of years but it was the one with mineral oil added to it. It still has that very same loud smell I remember and I think it will work just as fine as always. I may not be able to use it as much because it would make my hair get too straight and it is one of those oils that will clog my pores much faster than say castor oil or coconut oil which is why I have been able to use them with my curly styles with no problems. But during my down time I will try using this Amla oil again just while I am wearing the ponytail and sleeping cap most of the time. 

Nupur came in the mail and of course I could not wait to do the treatment on my hair. Drum roll PLEASE!!! I love it, I love it, I love it... It was like the greatest thing. I know I have to wait some time to see how my hair reacts to the herbs but so far so good. It also gave me a orangesh red color but I am ok with that. Really I thought it was going to be darker like brown because of everything that was mixed in there with the henna, so it was a good surprise.

So yeah, even though my curls are taken a break right now it still is not getting us down. So hold your hair up head, they have not beat us yet. We will take the pain blues, winter blues in stride. 

You know my saying!!!  Love your hair and it will love you back ladies!!
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment