Sunday, December 4, 2011

LAZY LAZY LAZY DAYZ


Well this past week I was not feeling good so my hair was just in a wet bun everyday. OMG!!! when I had a terrible migraine about a week ago, it still didn't stop me from doing my wash n go's. It is so funny that now when I am like this close to my worst pain ever in my back the wash n gos's didn't go they went..... With the migraine I held my head up with my hands to make sure I did not crush my curls until it was dry. LOL... 
Hey!!! Do you think when I finally look up from my total rest my hair will be to my waist? LOL!!!! Just a thought... 

 My trustie tools are Dabur Vatika Oil, I use from the roots to the ends and 




The Jamaican Black Castor Oil  to massage on my scalp but you can also use it for sealing your ends with, it certainly is thick enough for that job so lets not forget about  

 Shea Butter which will do trick also. Throwing a little Argan oil in the mix on the length of the hair and as a massage oil.
This down time is allowing me to baby, baby my ends. My pain is so bad right now, I really do not care that I am wearing a bun every single day which you know I cannot stand. All I do is just rinse my hair with water in the shower and oil it again then put the bun right back in. I also love my new sleeping cap and it is working so well in place of what I was using before which I wore the heck out of. So once the bun is tied up and under I just put the sleeping cap on and don't have to worry about how my hair is being snatched or not snatched off my head from the friction of the cotton fabric on the pillow but can worry more on getting comfortable in the bed.

I am a true believer that you have to protect your hair especially when you have those down out lazy dayz, can't get out the bed dayz. Silk or satin will do the job just fine especially before that day comes you are unable to move and really your hair is the last thing on your mind. But because the night before you made sure you tied your hair up correctly with the correct fabric no worries. If you get in the habit of taking care and hiding your hair at night it could be a good habit that save's you from losing your hair at night. Of course after doing this for dayz in a row my hair will become straight which I don't care about but I will still co wash some of those dayz I'm being lazy only because I will end up with too much build up on my scalp. My scalp is sensitive to oil or grease and always had to wash 2 or 3 times a week for fresh fly hair.

Remember ladies Love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!  




4 comments:

  1. I wanted to know(I couldn't find a place to leave a comment)what to do for MY Hair!! My hair was past my waist- so much has fallen out and I have a lot of new growth that it is barely touching my waist and it is thin and has always been kinda fine?? What do I do with this?? I do keep it braided for about a week at a time. I wash and condition with Pantene fine haie but it falls out by the globs?? Any suggestions?? Oh, don't forget it is hair from a Caucasian looking person. Any suggestions?? You can put this on your hair blog, I couldn't find a comments place to leave this email, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about this. I know you have fine hair and it has always been long. I can tell you several things to do for your hair but because of your condition I am not sure you will be able to. But the good thing about these treatments is that if you are not well after you put them in you can sleep in it and wash it out when you are feeling better. I would like you to get some Godrej Nupur Henna Mehandi 9 Herbs Blend because it has all the herbs I was going to tell you to do all in one. Now I have just found out about this one and ordered it for myself and I am going to apply to my mother's hair too. This is where I purchase mines from but you maybe able to fine in the store in Stone Mountain. http://www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com/products/Godrej-Nupur-Henna-Mehandi-9-Herbs-Blend.html on on

    ReplyDelete
  3. AsSalaamu Alaikum, Whats the best oil to use to seal my ends? Also the proper way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa alaikum salaam insha Allah you can use olive oil or she butter, you can even use castor oil. I use the jamican black castor oil.

    ReplyDelete