Saturday, May 11, 2013

You Know I Was Piss LOL


We all have a story to tell and each one is informative in itself. My story will be more of a rant. lol Kids... they can do you in, can't they? Well I started back in Feb. of last year taking care of one of my daughter's hair. I started with her and my mother. My daughter's hair was very unhealthy, you can see here. Ok I didn't have that one but here is one when she was getting better and when her curl pattern was about to come in. So after all this work to get her to look like this.
     After all this growing she decides this is boring and she needs a change. So she goes and shave one side of her hair off. ok everyone is doing this right now so it is not too much of a shock. 

She went the heck and shaved both sides of her hair off. I wanted to put her over my knee.
 And she has a nerve to keep the sides even closer then this. Oh and get this, she is now complaining about how much it cost to get her hair cut,lol HELLO!! Like grow your hair back lol.

Ladies see, love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, it looks cute especially with the natural curl texture.

    ReplyDelete